Win with Mark's Online Grill a Roberts Digital Radio and a pile of DVD's
How do you fancy listening to Smooth Radio on a new snazzy digital radio? Or entertaining the family with a stack of DVDs? Well you're in luck, as we are giving you a chance to win both on this week’s online grill.
To be in with a chance of winning a digital radio and a stack of DVDs, simply play our ten question quiz below. At the end of the quiz, simply fill in your details and you will be entered into the draw. You'll also then see how well you have fared! Good luck!
Well, they seem to have done away with the nice graphical display of the questions and answers so they are below.
1. Can you name Air Supply’s romantic Top 20 hit from 1980?
All Out of Love
2. Which City has the John Lennon Airport?
3. Pleasant Valley Sunday was a 1967 Top 20 hit for which band?
4. Who got to No.1 with Sunday Girl in 1979?
5. Blonde on Blonde and Blood On The Tracks are two albums from which legendary singer songwriter?
6. Dylan was the name of a rabbit in which children’s TV series?
The Magic Roundabout
7. The Magical Mystery Tour was a Beatles TV film shown on which festive day in 1967?
8. Which of the Beatles was the first to have a solo No.1 UK single?
George Harrison(my sweet Lord)
9. Name the 1973 rock n roll film in which Harrison Ford first worked with George Lucas.
10. Graffiti Bridge and Purple Rain – two albums by which American artist?
You scored 10 out of 10