Wedding cake from That Cake Guy
Win! Your dream wedding cake from That Cake Guy.
We've teamed up with That Cake Guy to offer one lucky reader their dream wedding cake, worth over £500.
Have you been dreaming about winning your perfect wedding cake but can see the costs stacking up? Well, here’s your chance to win your very own bespoke wedding cake worth over £500 from That Cake Guy.
Having worked in the cake industry for almost 10 years, That Cake Guy is the newest venture of Daniel Harding. Former Executive Chef at Primrose Bakery and having worked at household names like Hummingbird Bakery Daniel is that guy who’ll make your wedding cake wishes come true.
You’ll have a dedicated one-hour cake tasting where you can sample delights such as classic vanilla, decadent dark chocolate, white chocolate and raspberry, and lemon. You can choose to have hand-crafted sugar paste flowers or incorporate your own fresh flowers from the day. And if you want something a little different, how about a layer of indulgent Rocky Road or a Marshmallow Crispy tier? The options really are endless! For more information, visit thatcakeguy.co.uk.
Terms and conditions
There is no cash prize alternative. Prize is non-transferable. Free delivery and set-up within the M25 only. If your wedding is outside of the M25, a charge will apply for delivery and set-up. Tastings will be made in central London with 3 options of a date to choose from. A sketch and quote for your final design will be provided and you can opt to add items for an additional cost made payable by the winner. These include, but are not limited to: Cupcakes, Wedding Favours, Biscuits, Edible Place Cards etc.
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Generally the age limit will be 18 years apart from where competitions are specifically opened to persons under that age. Each competition may only be entered once by each entrant. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
2. Employees of Hubert Burda Media UK, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Hubert Burda Media UK accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
4. Prizes do NOT include travel, subsistence, food, drink and accommodation unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
5. Subject to Hubert Burda Media UK's right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn't claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Hubert Burda Media UK will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
9. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
10. Hubert Burda Media UK's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.