A SsangYong Korando
One lucky Express reader will get the chance to win a SsangYong Korando and experience the car’s incredible value for themselves.
The Korando is the vehicle of choice for those who rate substance over sex appeal. Or maybe those who want both.
Created by the legendary Italian designer Giorgetto Giugiaro, the Korean-made Korando represents the very best of Korean build quality and Italian styling.
Known for its impressive 2,000kg braked towing weight and ample storage space, the Korando is designed with utility, comfort and economy as a priority, without scrimping on style.
It was even voted towcar of the year in its category by the Caravan Club in 2014, making it the ideal car for people who want to get things done.
Prices start from a very reasonable £15,995 for a 2.2 SE, rising to a – still reasonable – £22,495 for the ELX 4x4 automatic.
The latest Korando models provide even better value than before, with alloy wheels, cruise control, puddle lamps (on the heated door mirrors), lower windscreen de-icer, remote central locking, roof rails, front fog lights, flat-folding rear seats, a rear parcel shelf and more.
Who says affordability means cutting style corners?
To book a test drive or for more information about SsangYong, please click here.
For your chance to win a Korando just answer the question
What is SsangYong's country of origin?
Korea................... My answer (In text above)**
**"Korean-made Korando represents the very best of Korean build quality and Italian styling."
1. The competition opens on 7th May 2016 and ends at 00.00 on 30th June 2016 (“the Closing Date”)
2. The prize is a SsangYong Korando SE (“the Prize”) for one winner. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. The prize winner must be available to take delivery of the car in person at their nearest participating SsangYong dealership and will be required to produce proof of identity including driving licence. Prize available within 30 days of draw.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need enter their details in the form on the online competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Express Newspapers employees are excluded from participation.
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email post-closing date.
9. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
10. The Prize is supplied by SsangYong Cars UK and comes with the standard SsangYong warranty. Express Newspapers excludes all warranties and liability in relation to the Prize, as far as is legally permitted.
11. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win
13. The Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions