- Not all those accepted will be offered the full 30 months – some will be offered 24 or 18 months at 0%.
- You get Clubcard points on your spending – one point for every full £4 spent at Tesco stores or petrol stations, one point for every £8 elsewhere.
- Make sure you fully clear the card(s) by the end of the 30 months or you'll be charged 18.9% interest on any remaining balance.
- Some poorer credit scorers could be given interest rates up to 25.9%.
- Always pay at least the minimum monthly repayment, or you'll lose the 0% deal.BONUS
for referring - 1,000 Clubcard points for you, and the same for your friend. Link
P.S - if you are unsure if you will be accepted for the card worth looking at your likelihood of acceptance via the Moneysupermarket smart search tool.Link