This twin-centre getaway is cheaper than prices for the flights alone elsewhere. Spend eight nights in the hip beach resort of Seminyak -- celebrated as "Bali's Notting Hill, Soho, or Miami Beach" by Frommer's -- followed by two nights in Kuala Lumpur, and save up to 49% on the cost of putting everything together yourself.
- Outbound flight to Bali and inbound flight from Kuala Lumpur (with a 30kg checked-baggage allowance)
- Eight nights at Centra Taum Seminyak, in Bali
- A connecting flight from Bali to Kuala Lumpur
- Two nights at Hotel Capitol, in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily breakfast throughout
Fly from London Heathrow on any date in November, 2016; January-March; May-June, 2017.**
October dates are available for an extra £50 per person.