* Processor: Intel Core i5 430M 2.26GHz (1066 MHz FSB)
* Memory: 4GB
* HD Capacity: 500GB
* Display: 15.6" HD Acer CineCrystal LED LCD (NOT 1080P)
* Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 1GB DDR3 (64*16*8)
* Optical Drive: Blu-ray Disc/Super-Multi DL combo drive
* Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
Model # LX.PMB02.093
I've been looking at all the 15" laptop deals on here, in particular the Dells, and they never seemed to have quite the right balance of components for me, in particular they still have ATI 4XXX graphics cards. I ended up preordering this one. Its biggest disadvantage, aside from being Acer which some people seem not to like, seems to be that the screen isn't 1080P and there isn't an option to make it one. Good mid range 5XXX series graphics card, though, which will be fine for the native res of the panel for gaming, and HDMI out if you're desperate for 1080P BluRay playback.
Don't believe the £100 off RRP on the play.com website, though. Everyone else that seems to be listing this for pre-order is asking for 700quid as well.