Got to be great deal.I've used this site many times like lots of people have on HUKD & never had any problems.
4 boxes for only £10.98 delivered....Beem me up man
Only last till Midnight.
When I told my boyfriend about tonights Boffer he got very excited (he is such a geek). I thought it would be funny to join in with his enthusiasm so I went through to the bedroom and grabbed his asthma inhaler and his big black coat, went through and while breathing through the inhaler and the coat over my head, said Luke, I am your father. And I have to say that I didnt get the response that I was looking for. Instead of rolling around on the floor laughing at my obvious joke and then standing up and stroking my cheek telling me how cute I was, he just starred at me like I had just stood on his cat or something. That was Star Wars he said in a very rude manner. I shrugged my shoulders and said but isnt Star Wars the sequel to Star Trek? . Big mistake. It turns out he is much more of a fan that I thought he was and so proceeded in writing (not just telling me, he actually wrote it down) the top 10 reasons why Star Trek was better then Star Wars. This was the end result (I sort of promised that I would share it with the world in case there was anyone as stupid as me out there)
Martins top 10 reasons Star Trek was (so obviously) better then Star Wars
10. Deanna Troi discarded the bun after one season. Princess Leia still has those donut braids.
9. Worf`s speech is at least intelligible, but Harrison Ford has to translate for Chewbacca.
8. Star Trek villains do NOT have asthma.
7. Star Wars spawned "Battlestar Galactica." The worst Star Trek ever did was "Babylon Five."
6. Spock-- `nuff said.
5. Star Trek-- the first space shuttle. Star Wars-- a hare-brained nuclear defence system.
4. Kirk met "God" and told him off; Sisko met Q and decked him flat; Luke Skywalker met Yoda and was speechless.
3. Star Wars androids look like electronic trash cans on wheels. Star Trek androids look like some people`s ideal in masculine beauty.
2. Star Wars: Princess Leia. Star Trek: Lt. Uhura, Nurse Chapel, Yeo. Rand, Lt. Saavik, Cmr. Troi, Dr. Crusher, Lt. Yar, Ens. Ro, Dr. Pulaski, Nurse Ogawa, Amb. K`ehleyr, Amb. Lwaxana Troi, Maj. Kira, Lt. Dax, Kai Winn, Lursa, B`etor, Cmr. Sela, Vash, Adm. Netcheyev, Cpn. Janeway, Lt. Torres, Kes. Hmm. . .
1. Star Trek consists of 11 movies and 4 TV series, a total of approximately 375 hours, a figure climbing at warp speed. Star Wars, despite its following, is limited to 6 movies, a total of about 12 hours.