Convert Anchor Butter Codes to £2.49 in Google Play Credit.
Use up any old codes you have saved from Anchor butter.
Not checked the buying of the butter but this post says you can get the butter for £1 http://www.hotukdeals.com/visit?m=241&q=2506308
Go to http://www.anchorgoodstuff.co.uk
and convert to £2.49 in Google Play Credit.
Can add multiple codes to google accounts.
1. Good for one Google Play™ credit.
2. Google Play account required.
3. Not reloadable; no cash value. Offer expires on, and must be added to a Google Payments account by 29th September 2016.
4. Once added, credit must be used on Google Play™ by 30th September 2017.
5. Devices and subscriptions excluded.
6. Offer good in United Kingdom only.
7. 1 x Anchor code will get you 1 x Google Play™ money off promo code
8. We have 7500 codes to give away.
9. Must be 13+ years old and UK resident, have Internet access, and qualify for and have a UK Google Payments account.
You have claimed a £2.49 voucher code for Google Play.
To claim your discount, please carry out the following steps.
Go to Google Play website by clicking here.
Click redeem, situated on the left hand side of the website.
You will then be asked to enter your unique promo code into the box provided if you are already signed in. If you are not signed in, you’ll need to enter your login details. If you do not have a Google account, you’ll need to set this up to redeem.
Next click the redeem button below this which will add your promo code to an existing Google Play account.
To add £2.49 to your Google account, click confirm when you see the ‘Confirm’ pop up message.
Warning: You have until the 30th September 2016 to log your code in your Google Play account. Once the code is logged in your account you have until September 2017 to use your code on Google Play.