* HDMI Rev 1.3 Category 2 cable (High-Speed); Support single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s)
* 30AWG Oxygen-Free Copper Wire; Fully Shielded Cable for maximum rejection of RFI & EMI; Double Layer PVC for Heatproof
* 24K Gold Plated Die-cast Metal HDMI type A connectors
* Supports Resolutions up to 1440P HD, Deep Color, HDCP
* 5 Year Warranty, 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy
* Product Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 3 cm ; 118 g
* Boxed-product Weight: 132 g
* Item model number: Hdmi Cable
* ASIN: B003MVNL4G
* Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 18 May 2010
* Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
Supports HDMI 1.3b for Quality Picture and Sound
High-Speed HDMI Cable lets you take advantage of up to 1080p resolution and increased colour depth on your HDTV.
The High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) has become the de facto standard for high-definition digital devices. It combines both audio and video into one convenient cable, so it's all you need to connect your HDTV to your A/V receiver, Blu-Ray player, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, satellite dish, Sky HD box, Virgin HD box and other high-definition source devices.
Backwards Compatible with Previous HDMI Standards
The cable is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, so you'll be able to use this cable with all your HDMI devices. When you connect two devices with different HDMI standards, they will automatically find the best available connection.
Shielding and Gold-Plated Connectors for Signal Purity
This HDMI cable features shielding and a durable, black PVC outer layer. The shielding provides defence against outside interference and helps maintain the integrity and purity of the digital signal.
The cable also features gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion while offering optimal signal transfer with lower distortion at the point of contact. The result of this dedication to the digital signal is sound and picture quality that is more faithful to the original.
Thanks go to adamck for the original deal for the 1m HDMI cable that reached 1,000 degrees.