I bought a similar deal a year or so back, and thought it was a great offer then, so I bought one of these. Reform Social and Grill is quite an upmarket joint and the food and wine quality was good last time, with one steak option included on the deal. My Quidco cashback tracked straightaway bringing it down to around £18 a head for two courses and half a bottle each, and they donate £1 to Barnardo's too.
Best of all, you can book up until 28 October and use until 12 December (so if you're like me and sometimes don't get around to booking these things you've plenty of time to play with...)
"If you're looking to turn your eating habits around and have pledged to only eat the finest food, then the Reform Social & Grill, Marylebone is a good place to start.
• For £39 two people will enjoy a two-course meal with a bottle of wine to share.
• Four people can enjoy the same with two bottles of wine for £78.
• Tuck into starters such as treacle-cured salmon or baked goats' cheese with truffle honey before moving onto mains including a 180g butcher's steak, roast breast of chicken and grilled plaice with brown shrimp butter.
• Located in the Mandeville Hotel, the Reform Social & Grill offers a quintessentially British experience and an informal yet sophisticated atmosphere.
• Find the restaurant on Mandeville Place.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity."