Halfords are offering a 20% discount if you trade-in your old SatNav for a new one, or old radio for a DAB radio
Seems a decent offer if you are in the market for a new SatNav and have an old one to trade-in.
For example, trade in an old SatNav and get £60 of the new TomTom Go 6100 - reduced from £299 to £239.
Full Ts&Cs from the site:
1. This offer runs from 01/06/15 - 02/08/15 inclusive.
2. The offer is available in any Halfords store and on click & collect orders via Halfords.com & Halfords.ie only. It is not available on home/work delivery orders.
3. The trade in discount value can be redeemed on any traffic sat navigation system or DAB car stereo, subject to stock availability.
4. Online, the discount will be applied once a valid product is added to the basket.
5. Subject to clause 7 below, there is no limit on redemptions per customer.
6. We can accept as trade in any used sat nav or car stereo.
7. We will only accept trade in sat nav or car stereos from customers who are dealing with us as a consumer and if we reasonably suspect that you are operating on a commercial basis we may, at our sole discretion, decline to trade with you.
8. Events may occur which render this promotion impossible to due reasons beyond our control, accordingly we may at any time and in our absolute discretion vary or amend this promotion in any way without notice.
9. Save as set out in these terms and conditions, Halfords normal terms of purchase apply.
10. Promoter: Halfords Limited, Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE (Company number 103161)
Possibly 3% Quidco too, reducing the satnav in the example above to a net £233.03.