24 pack of Robinsons fruit shoots, orange and peach or apple and blackcurrant only £4@ Netto - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
As in the title, from 1st Feb. Click on page 2 of ebrochure.
Deal Tags:
More From Netto:

All Comments

(13) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
This is v. good price. Farmfoods currently doing the same for £5 a pack.
#2
24 bottles.... that's 120 teaspoons of sugar!! Good luck to anybody that buys these for their kids! :whistling:

Good price though if you do buy them.
#3
as above comment

program on TV showeed that each bottle had 6 teaspoons of sugar in them

great if you want your kids to turn into bloated sugar addicts
#4
arnt these sugar free? i bought a 12 pack from sainsburys and im sure they are sugar free now?
#5
desdan
as above comment

program on TV showeed that each bottle had 6 teaspoons of sugar in them

great if you want your kids to turn into bloated sugar addicts


Are you refering to Panorama? They said it was 5 teaspoons! Not that it matters, but just wanted to clear that one up! lol
#6
jackvdbuk
arnt these sugar free? i bought a 12 pack from sainsburys and im sure they are sugar free now?


They are hidden sugars! They only contain 10% fruit juice. The other 90% of the bottle is pure crap!
#7
foxymummy
They are hidden sugars! They only contain 10% fruit juice. The other 90% of the bottle is pure crap!


What a load of nonsense.

Fruit by its very nature contains naturally ocurring sugar. So 100g of these fruits typically contain the following

Apple 11g of sugar
Orange 10g of sugar
Peach 8g of sugar
Pineapple 12g
Strawberries 5g

Its important with these fruit shoots to get the ones with blue tops which have no added sugar (note that they cant say 'sugar free' as they need to put some natural fruit in which contains sugar) so you end up with the following

Energy (kcal) 5
Energy (kJ) 22
Protein (g) 0.1
Carbohydrate (g) 0.8
of which sugars (g) 0.8
Fat (g) trace
of which saturates (g) 0
Fibre (g) 0.2
Sodium (g) trace

As opposed to the green top which I agree contains far too much sugar.

Orange & Peach
Typical values per 100ml Energy (kcal) 43
Energy (kJ) 182
Protein (g) 0.1
Carbohydrate (g) 10.2
of which sugars (g) 10.2
Fat (g) trace
of which saturates (g) 0
Fibre (g) 0.2
Sodium (g) trace


I appreciate that this comment is directly from Britvic but, as someone who has a diabetic daughter these drinks are about the best there is unless you can always carry around a bottle of sugar free fruit juice and a keg of water:-D

Britvic Fruit Shoot juice drinks

Britvic nutritionist Julie Dean:

85% of all Fruit Shoot juice drinks now purchased are low sugar with less than 2.4 grams of sugar per 200ml.

Fruit Shoot offers a range of choices to parents to suit a variety of needs and occasions including Fruit Shoot H2O - a low-calorie flavoured water - and Fruit Shoot 100% pure juice that counts as one of the recommended 5-a-day.

We provide clear nutritional information on packs so that parents can make an informed choice about what suits them and their families. We would also like to make clear that Fruit Shoot, like all Britvic products, is not marketed to children under 5 years old.

Hopefully the deal includes the blue tops:-D
#8
foxymummy
24 bottles.... that's 120 teaspoons of sugar!! Good luck to anybody that buys these for their kids! :whistling:

Good price though if you do buy them.


Just noticed the ones in pic are blue tops and hence no added sugar.

Only green tops would contain that amount of sugar. To be fair Coke is far far far worse than these drinks.
#9
pluves1
Just noticed the ones in pic are blue tops and hence no added sugar.

Only green tops would contain that amount of sugar. To be fair Coke is far far far worse than these drinks.


No Added Sugar = sweeteners= ASPARTAME = neurotoxin:x

Google 'ASPARTAME' then tell me you feel OK about giving your kids it

As long as kid are active and they brush their teeth , SUGAR is cool.
#10
I used to buy loads of these drinks & would especially stock up for summer. However, watching that Panorama programme it put me right off these drinks - & I think I'd feel mega guilty for offering these to the kids now.
#11
Geee
No Added Sugar = sweeteners= ASPARTAME = neurotoxin:x

Google 'ASPARTAME' then tell me you feel OK about giving your kids it

As long as kid are active and they brush their teeth , SUGAR is cool.


I agree - I never take the 'sugar free' option for my kids :)

But neither would I give them the other version of these, they are nasty :x

To the pp with a diabetic daughter - buy a drink she can have, and a nice sports type bottle, fill it up and take it with you when you go out :-D
#12
Geee
No Added Sugar = sweeteners= ASPARTAME = neurotoxin:x

Google 'ASPARTAME' then tell me you feel OK about giving your kids it

As long as kid are active and they brush their teeth , SUGAR is cool.


Aspartame is actually banned in America! :w00t: That must tell us something!
#13
same price as my local asda in Wigan!

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!