Not the biggest of woks, but fine for cooking average sized meals! Ignore the one star review - it's probably from somebody who didn't look after it well enough. Carbon steel woks can't be left to soak or air dry as they'll rust really quickly...they need to be dried with paper towels after cleaning.
* Manufactured from 1.2mm Carbon Steel
* Carbon Steel is the ideal material for Woks as it can withstand very high temperatures
* Manufactured with a flat base for use on the modern cooker
* Use on Gas, Glass/Ceramic, Halogen/Ceramic, Induction, Solid Plate/Fuel and Hot Plate
* The natural wood handle is both attractive and practical as it stays cool
* The Wok is supplied with the handle attached
* Can be used with all types of utensil including stainless steel