Another great market to visit during the run up to Xmas. These markets open on 15th November. I have chosen a 3 night stay that covers the weekend and the accommodation is in the heart of Copenhagen and a short walk away from the magical markets. Europe's oldest amusement park, The Tivoli Gardens, is the location for Copenhagen's delightful Christmas market.
The beautiful Tivoli Gardens have a fairytale atmosphere, with hundreds of Christmas trees and thousands of lights. There's skating on the lake and lashings of glögg - a Danish mulled wine mixed with liquor and spices. Hot apple dumplings will rejuvenate the weary shopper.
Book your flights with easyjet - the cheapest. Hand luggage only should be ok for 3 nights.
* London Stansted to Copenhagen
* Dep 26 November 2010
* Arr 26 November 2010
* Copenhagen to London Stansted
* Dep 29 November 2010
* Arr 29 November 2010
London Stansted to Copenhagen
* Dep 26 November 2010 18:30
* Arr 26 November 2010 21:15
* Flight 3467
* 2 Adults
* 2 x £23.99
Copenhagen to London Stansted
* Dep 29 November 2010 16:55
* Arr 29 November 2010 17:45
* Flight 3466
* 2 Adults
* 2 x £15.99
* Remember only one standard item of hand baggage per person is allowed.
* If you do need to take more it will cost twice as much at the airport compared to booking now.
* Add luggage
Total flights and options for all passengers:
Hotel is booked through lowcostholidays.com, i find them very good value and reliable.