Fantastic price for the second generation 3Doodler pen with starter set of filament strands - over £20 cheaper than Maplin (plus free delivery).the3doodler.comProduct details
• The next generation of 3D printing pens
• Unleash your creativity by drawing in three dimensions
• Be versatile with ABS, PLA and Flexi 3mm filaments, available in a wide range of colours and effects
• Customise your pen with a range of accessories (sold separately)
• Use the 3Doodler freehand or with a stencil
• Built-in speed control for greater accuracy
• Mains poweredWhat can I use with the 3Doodler create?
With the new generation of 3Doodler pens, you can unleash your imagination and create more than ever! Pick the perfect material for your design with a choice of ABS, PLA and Flexi filaments. Make your designs flexible with the Flexi filaments, strong with ABS and add glitter, metallic and glow in the dark effects with PLA filaments. You can change materials quickly and easily with a reverse filament option and change the temperature at a push of a button to get the best out of your filament. The pen comes with two speeds and two temperature settings. What can you create? The only limit is your imagination.Is it easy to set up and use the 3Doodler Create?
The 3Doodler Create comes with everything you need to start doodling straight away. To start, just plug the 3D pen into a mains socket and wait until the LED changes from red to blue. Blue means it’s up to temperature. Insert your chosen filament and after 10 to 15 seconds, you’ll be ready to start creating. When you want to change filament, just keep the pen on ‘HI’ until the PLA filament starts to come through, then switch to ‘LO’ and wait until the LED turns green to continue your design. If the heater has no activity for five minutes is will power down. It’s simple! The new drive system is faster, smoother and stronger than ever before – there’s never been a better time to start 3Doodling!