Definalty a good buy if you are looking for a PSU for a normal pc (ie not high spec or gaming)
Here is a usfull link for calculating what sized PSU you may needhttp://educations.newegg.com/tool/psucalc/index.html
1 x 120mm fan
1 x 4pin ATX 12V
6 x 4pin Molex
1 x 6pin PCI-E Power
2 x FDD Power
6 x SATA Power
Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 140 mm (WxHxD)
Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• Rated up to 400W of continuous power output at 40ºC
• Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
• Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
• High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
• 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
• Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch!
• Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
• Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
• MTBF: 100,000 Hours
you will now need to go to here: http://www.scan.co.uk/products/400W-Corsair-CMPSU-400CXUK-Power-Series-PSU-ATX-PS-2-UK-Version-3-year-warranty
as it is no longer on the today only. still only £29.95 - so about £1.50 more...