First post, but an amazing deal! essentially half price meal!
It does say its for london orders only, hwoever it loads the money onto your account, then you should be able to just use it when you order, don't think that just-eat can tell the difference between orders outside or inside london, once the voucher has been loaded as essentially, you've already 'used' the voucher before you make the order...
I'd had money credited to my just eat before (from point shop) and it just appears as a method to pay normally
Expires 28 July 2011.
1 Groupon per person, multiple vouchers will not be processed. Redeemable for delivery services in London only. No cash value; no change offered for purchases under £10. Delivery charge may be applicable. Opening times vary depending on eatery. Redemption instructions at http://blog.just-eat.co.uk/wish/groupon-paycode/.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
How it works:
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Thursday 28th April 2011 at 2pm
4. Visit http://www.just-eat.co.uk
and login to your account (or sign-up if you haven’t already)
5. Once logged in, click on the ‘View my account’ link from the links in the centre of the page underneath “welcome”
6. Your ‘My Just-Eat account page’ will open. On this page you will have the option to enter your voucher code, simply enter the code above in the box provided and press the Ok button. If the voucher code has been successfully entered you will see a message ‘Paycode Activated’.
7. Once your voucher has been activated you can use your credit by placing an order online at http://www.just-eat.co.uk
. After you have added items to your basket and have proceeded to the order checkout page, from the payment options simply select “Pay from account: £10”. The difference can be paid by card only.
8. You do not have to spend all the voucher in one go, any unspent amount will be saved in your account and carried over to your next Just-Eat order.