Play normally do this in January, where if you sell something via Playtrade, they don't take no fees. So you get the full amount of what your item sells for.
May be some use to somebody.
Existing playtraders/ new playtraders qualify for this btw
Thanks to herby247 for this info:
FULL T&C's here....
1. Your first 5 sales between 1st January 2010 and 31st January 2010 will have their seller fees refunded.
2. If you already have items for sale through PlayTrade, you don't need to re-list them. Both new and existing listings are covered by the promotion.
3. To qualify for the refund of fees, any sale should be dispatched to the customer within 2 days.
4. The commission fee and the 50p closing fee will be refunded once you confirm dispatch. The refund may take up to 14 days to appear in your PlayFunds account.
5. You will be credited with 100% of the PlayTrade sale value in your PlayFunds account.
6. If you wish to withdraw your funds instead of spending them on site, this will be subject to a 5% transfer fee.
7. Our normal fees will apply for all other sales and from your 6th sale onwards. Please see our fees page for more details.
8. The offer excludes audio/talking books and tickets.
For the record here are thier normal fees (taken from site, more info located in thier terms and conditions):
Our fees are an incredibly low 10% commission plus 50p per completed sale. If you plan to sell a lot of items we recommend you apply to become a ProTrader. A ProTrader does not incur the 50p closing fee and can list as many items as they want. A ProTrader account costs £19.99 per month.
If you decide to transfer your cash to your bank account there is a 5% transfer fee on the balance you choose to transfer. However if you spend the money at Play.com there is no charge, saving you the 5% transfer fee altogether!