Came across this... I'm sure it will help someone. Enjoy
Go easy on me!
* Fast action-arcade shooter gameplay: Run and gun shooter gameplay with cover system, buddy NPC AI featuring the G-Unit, Vehicle combat missions and Helicopter rail-shooter levels.
* Intense brawler-style combat with brutal "Counterkill" finishing moves and the ability to purchase up to 20 Interactive Counterkills.
* Drop-in/drop-out co-op online multiplayer: Take over members of the G-Unit to fight by 50's side - each with their own signature weapon.
* Arcade-style points system: Earn money and points via kills and uncovering loot cache's. Use money to purchase new weapons (20 total) and/or Counterkill Finishing Moves.
* Exclusive music from 50 Cent and G-Unit: Featuring 18 never-before-heard exclusive tracks along with classic hits from 50's albums make this the ultimate 50 Cent experience.