Best pre-order price I've found.
Not everyone's cuppa, but I have played a pre-release version and it's a lot better than you might expect! 50 Cent fans will get a lot more out of this (all the exclusive tracks etc) but as a GoW-style arcade shooter (with an admittedly ludicrous storyline) it's mostly pretty good fun.
* Fast action-arcade shooter gameplay: Run and gun shooter gameplay with cover system, buddy NPC AI featuring the G-Unit, Vehicle combat missions and Helicopter rail-shooter levels.
* Intense brawler-style combat with brutal "Counterkill" finishing moves and the ability to purchase up to 20 Interactive Counterkills.
* Drop-in/drop-out co-op online multiplayer: Take over members of the G-Unit to fight by 50's side - each with their own signature weapon.
* Arcade-style points system: Earn money and points via kills and uncovering loot cache's. Use money to purchase new weapons (20 total) and/or Counterkill Finishing Moves.
* Exclusive music from 50 Cent and G-Unit: Featuring 18 never-before-heard exclusive tracks along with classic hits from 50's albums make this the ultimate 50 Cent experience.
And just in case it matters to you...
the ps3 version doesn NOT have trophy support as far as I know.