As title states, 50W Variable Temperature Solder Station.
A cheap price if you are looking for one.
I went and bought the last one at Maplins Boucher Road (Belfast).
The performance is adequate for hobby projects but be careful you don't hold the soldering iron at too low an angle when dabbing the sponge, you may end up melting some of the iron holder plastic.
You'll understand what I mean if you buy one.
Offer ends on 10/08/2010
* Ideal for general electronics and electrical repairs
* 50W temperature-controlled soldering station with adjustable range
* High quality compact design includes safety guard iron holder
* Anti-static ground output
* LED power indicator
* Pack of 3 assorted tips available separately (Order Code: N79AR)
* Supplied with a sponge, stand and one spike point tip
The 50W Solder Station is low-cost and ideal for individuals working on budget equipment, as well as for general electronic and electrical repairs. The tip temperature can be controlled, from 350 F (180 C) to 900 F (480 C) without the need to change the tip or heating element. Additionally, a pack of three assorted tips for this solder station can be purchased separately (Order Code: N79AR).
Edit: The go to deal link doesn't seem to work correctly, please manually enter this link into your web browser:http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=35016