Thanks to Marlovian on the iPhone 4 case thread. This seems much more versatile, and has well over 3 times the power capacity. It works with any USB device and outputs 2000mAh so is will be able to charge the iPad and other power hungry devices. It includes adaptors for Apple dock connector, Nokia and Samsung along with micro USB. This would also be suitable for all Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade users.
It looks like if you use a mobile browser you can can select a free delivery making the price £8.50 Thanks Timbo_UK
Also if you order 2 you qualify for free postage Thanks The Therapist
Manufactured by Sinoele
Product Capacity: 5200mAh
Power source: electric
Input voltage: DC 5.1V
Input current: 1000mAH
Output voltage: DC 5.1V
Output current: 2000mAh Confirmed on manufacturers page
Certificate : CE, ROHS
1. IML treatment, anti-scratch surface
2. minimising self -energy consuming
3. Two-colour LED indicates power input and output.
4. Button operation, LED indicates battery capacity.
5. Two level voltages input and output are recognised automatically.
6. Charging and discharging overload protection when you charge your ipad fully.
direct link to mobile site http://m.expansys.com/mp.aspx?i=205909
- just hit this link even if using a PC & select free postage from the dropdown list to get it for 8.50 delivered.