Free shipping via avforums etc, otherwise + £7.99 shipping.
(todayonly page, for this price)
Really nice PSU for the money, Be Quiet are a good make too.
Cooling: STRAIGHT POWERE7 features a silent 120mm be quiet! SilentWings fan to provide automatic and reliable control of temperature and speed.
• Volume: STRAIGHT POWERE7 provides the Ultra Silent Concept to ensure highly silent operation, which means your entire system will run exceptionally quietly.
• Cable sleeving: STRAIGHT POWERE7 uses sleeved cables for better air circulation and a tidy casing.
• Compatible with the latest ATX-version 12V 2.3: STRAIGHT POWERE7 is compatible with the latest technical standards for ATX-power supplies defined by Intel™ as well as AMD™ systems.
• Active PFC = 0.99: STRAIGHT POWERE7 ensures an extremely stable power supply by equalizing mains fluctuations.
• Voltage stability: STRAIGHT POWERE7 uses Quad Rail technology and four isolated 12V cables to offer high voltage stability. That means all components have their own separate power supply and high degree of security.
• German Engineering: STRAIGHT POWERE7 dishes out top performance even when put into full-time operation, and meets all expectations for a reliable, high quality product bearing the be quiet! brand name.
• Long lifetime: STRAIGHT POWERE7 offers a long lifetime of up to 100,000 hours at 25°C.
• Hold-up time: STRAIGHT POWERE7 offers >19ms of hold-up time (at 100% workload), meaning the power supply guards against mains fluctuations.
• Wide variety of security devices: STRAIGHT POWERE7 offers maximum protection and provides a constant, stable power supply to the system.
• Internationally tested security.
• 80 PLUS® Bronze certification: STRAIGHT POWERE7 saves energy through its high energy efficiency of up to 89%. (At 230V)
• EuP-ready: STRAIGHT POWERE7 already fulfils the EU guidelines for EuP (Energy Using Products) that are scheduled to apply starting in 2010.
• Low Stand-by-energy-consumption: In stand-by mode STRAIGHT POWERE7 consumes less than 0.5 watts.
• Supports the "Energy Star 5.0" energy standard: STRAIGHT POWERE7 is suitable for use in "Energy Star"-compatible computers.
• Intel Deep Power Down C6 Status: STRAIGHT POWERE7 helps your PC system operate more power efficiently.
• Corresponds to the EU directives on WEEE and RoHS: STRAIGHT POWERE7 is an expression of the responsible behaviour being taken by be quiet! toward the more environ-mentally sustainable production of electronic devices.
2 x 3Pin Fan
1 x 4+4pin CPU +12V
1 x 4pin ATX 12V
2 x 4Pin Fan
5 x 4pin Molex
2 x 6+2pin PCI-E Power
1 x 6pin PCI-E Power
2 x FDD Power
6 x SATA Power