Thais is great I just got one It plays DIVX files Flawlessly .. Worked fine with SD 2 gig card but not my SDHC cards ... Being 12v wont be hard to adapt it to work on Car power
Im over the moon with this beauty
You need to spend over £49.99 to get free delivery ***** Why not get a 2 gig flash card http://www.ebuyer.com/product/123402
Extra Value 7" Digital Photo Frame Silver with Speakers and Remote Control
Loads of pictures of your friends on your phone and digital camera? Unlock the fun time by popping your memory card into this funky photo frame. A perfect addition to your bedroom.
You can display single photos, thumbnails or create dynamic slideshows on your desk, in the kitchen, conservatory, or mounted on the wall. See, share and relive those fun memories with high quality, print-like pictures with full colour, high pixel density and adjustable brightness to match your ambient light conditions.
This 7" photo frame is extremely easy to use and you can view digital photos directly from memory cards without the need for a PC.
The rise of the digital photo frame has transformed digital images from being a hidden medium to a live and dynamic performance of our photos. Now you can display not one, but dozens of pictures through a single picture frame. It's considerably easier to use than battling with your printer at home to try and get a decent print, and the end result is far more vibrant and 'alive' than a dull piece of paper.
* Display: 7 inch, 480*234 Pixel TFT LCD
* Supported Memory Cards: SD/MMC/MS/XD/CF
* AV and USB port
* Slide show supporting JPEG format
* Audio Support: MP3
* Video Support: MPEG1 (VCD), MPEG2 (DVD), MPEG4 (DIVX)
* Speaker: 2pcs built in speakers (8W)
* Output Port: can be connected to earphones
* Supports a file size up to4MB
* Features slide show intervals of 5s/15s/30s/1m
* Buttons for easy control of all necessary functions
* Easy operation without remote controller
* Hook holes for application on the wall
* Power Supply: DC 12V
* Accessories: Manual, Power Adapter, Stand, Remote Control