The age of digital cameras has transformed our picture taking lives, but it does have one drawback. Whereas before we automatically got prints to look at and share when we developed our films, nowadays our pictures are all virtual and therefore locked up in our cameras, memory cards and computers. The rise of the digital photo frame has transformed digital images from being a hidden medium to a live and dynamic performance of our photos. Now you can display not one, but dozens of pictures through a single picture frame.
It's considerably easier to use than battling with your printer at home to try and get a decent print, and the end result is far more vibrant and 'alive' than a dull piece of paper. All you have to do is take your SD or MMC card out of your digital camera and put it into the picture frame. On your desk, mantelpiece, bedside table, the wall, this digital photo frame will look awesome and ensure you never get bored of looking at a photograph ever again.
Features / Specifications:
* Display: 7 inch, 280x234 Pixel TFT LCD
* Supported Memory Cards: SD and MMC
* Slide show supporting JPEG format
* Supports a file size up to4MB
* Features slide show intervals of 5s/15s/30s/1m/15m/30m/45m/1h
* Buttons for easy control of all necessary functions
* Easy operation without remote controller
* Hook holes for application on the wall
* Power Supply: DC 12V, 1.35 - 1.5A input
* Accessories: Manual, Adapter, Stand
if you could get a code for free p+p it would be £39.99