(This item will be released on July 21, 2017. )
Seems an interesting game to me. Something possibly between C&C and minecraft (that is what I imagine :D
). Amazon is current cheapest place to pre-order if you have prime, if not Base is the second best place. Both will not take money on despatch. It is always possible other retailer start listing the game and the price war starts prior to release date, but until then I am keeping the fingers crossed, haha.
8-Bit Armies is Petroglyph's first game in the 8-Bit RTS series. It commemorates the first Command & Conquer games with its accessible gameplay mechanics while providing a fun and timeless art style that introduces new players to the genre. A unique console controller scheme makes it easier than ever to build bases and command large armies without complex button memorization.
• Jump right in with easy to understand modern military units and structures
• Play cooperatively or versus the AI choosing from multiple difficulty options
• Use classic RTS Base-Building mechanics to construct the ultimate HQ from which to attack your foes
• Explore a variety of locales, destroying everything that gets in your way with devastating superweapons
• Two campaigns with a total of 40 single-player combat missions for many hours of gameplay
• Join your friends to play 12 co-op missions against a variety of AI opponents
• Gather up to 8 online players to team up in one of the dozen multiplayer/skirmish maps