If you don't need Sandisk Extreme III type speeds for burst shots then these are ideal, plenty of space for not a lot of pennies.
Imaging pros expect a lot from their equipment and can't afford to have a component limit their productivity or creativity. That's where Kingston's CompactFlash Elite ProTM memory cards come in. They're designed specifically to help advanced amateur or professional photographers get the best performance from their high-end imaging devices and applications.
No matter how fast you work, the Elite Pro can keep pace with its ultra-fast transfer rates With up to 8GB capacity means you can capture more continuous, high-resolution images in less time with the Elite Pro than with traditional CompactFlash memory cards.
When you purchase a Kingston CompactFlash Elite Pro memory card, you're not just getting great flash memory performance. The Kingston name means you can count on our products to perform when it matters most.
* Capacities* 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
* Dimensions 1.43" x 1.68" x 0.13" (36.4mm x 42.8mm x 3.3mm)
* Operating Temperature 0o to 60o C / 32o to 140o F
* Storage Temperature -20o to 85o C / -4o to 185o F
* Voltage 3.3v / 5v
* Standardized complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
* Small one-third the size of a full-size PC card
* Easy plug-and-play
* Versatile compatible with PC Card Type II adapters
* Economical autosleep mode preserves system battery life