When Blobolonia is threatened by an evil emperor, the blob comes to earth looking for help. Instead, he finds a young boy. Help the blob dethrone the evil Emperor that's terrorising Blobolonia and establish a friendship with the blob that will last a lifetime.
A Boy And His Blob returns with an all-new gameplay experience! True to the NES version, playing the boy, you feed your Blob jelly beans and watch it transform into cool and useful objects to solve puzzles and escape danger. With its robust and emotionally driven story, challenging puzzles, and visually impressive art style, a boy and his blob is nothing short of a heartwarming experience.
* Originally created for the NES in 1989 by award-winning game designer David Crane (Pitfall!).
* Experience the charming story through an all-new, hand drawn and painted animated presentation designed exclusively for Wii.
* Teamwork is key. The boy has limited movement and range, so you must use your Blob friend to transform into useful objects to get to things or places the boy cannot access alone.
* 15 new Jelly Beans including Caramel Cannon and Bubble Gum Bubble and classic beans like the Licorice Ladder, Apple Jack, and Tangerine Trampoline transform the Blob into different tools including: a ladder, trampoline, parachute, cannon, shield and more!
* Travel through the Blobolonia Outskirts to the Emperor's Citadel in four breathtaking worlds featuring 40 levels filled with hidden treasures!
* Battle the baddies and evil bosses that terrorise Blobolonia, including the Serpent, Quadruped Beast, and even the Blobolonian Emperor himself!
* Celebrate A Boy And His Blob's 20th Anniversary with unlockable bonus content!