This was the same price at HMV some 4 months ago and it is now only £2.99 delivered at Play. Though it deserved a post as it is such a good film and will hopefully be appreciate by those who missed out on the last deal.
Everyone has something to hide.
Loosly based on the graphic novel by John Wagner and Vince Locke, A History Of Violence is the latest film from Canadian auteur, David Cronenburg .
Tom Stall is a loving family man and a well respected citizen of a small Indiana town. But when two savage criminals show up at his diner, Tom is forced to take action and thwart the robbery attempt. Suddenly heralded as a hero who took the courage to stand up to crime, people look up to Tom as a man of high moral regard. But all that media attention has the likes of mobsters showing up at his doorstep, charging that Tom is someone else they've been looking for. Is it a case of mistaken identity or does Tom have a history of violence that no one knows about?
* Audio commentary from director David Cronenberg
* 'Acts Of Violence': an 8 part documentary (66 mins)
* Scene 44: a deleted scene with optional audio from Cronenberg
* 'The Unmaking Of Scene 44' featurette (7 mins)
* 'Violence's History: US version vs International version' featurette
* 'Too Commercial For Cannes' featurette (8 mins)
Remember quidco for some extra savings.