Hang on here comes the Spiel . . . .
Oh, it’s that time of year again… And if pizza from PizzaExpress is all you've been dreaming of, who are we to judge?! In fact, we’ll join you. Especially as the Winter Menu includes delicious dishes such as the succulent smoky pulled beef Barbacoa and the full-flavoured and spicy Etna Romana pizza. But why stop there?! You can find baked and bubbling cheesy goodness in the Pennette Formaggi starter and round it all off with the rich and silky smooth Chocolate Fondant. You know you want to…
And for those new to this . . .
There are a few dos and don’ts. Check out the terms, below.
1. Your NUS extra card gives you 40% off your food and drink bill at PizzaExpress, Monday – Thursday and Sunday, from 16 – 22 January 2017 inclusive. From 23 January your NUS extra card gives you 40% off your food and drink on Mondays and Tuesdays, and 20% off your food and drink bill on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
2. Feel free to use the 40% and 20% offers when dining in and on takeaways, Bear in mind that no NUS extra offers can be used when ordering online from pizzaexpress.com.
3. You can’t use your NUS extra card with other promotions or set menus (including Tesco/Nectar codes and Tastecard).
4. To claim your discount, simply show your NUS extra card to your waiter when getting the bill.
5. You'll need one NUS extra card for every 10 people - but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many cards. For example, if you and 9 friends are dining then you'll need one card, but if there are 11 of you you'll need to show a second card.
6. We’re in the pizza business, so codes can’t be redeemed for cash – just great value tasty treats.8. Not valid at PizzaExpress live music rooms. Check out pizzaexpress.com to find your nearest restaurant.
7. Promoter Head Office: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX.
8. Please be aware that the £11.95 set menu is no longer running and you will not be able to retrieve this offer with your NUS extra card.
The key words are "off food and drink" but they will ask to see your Nus Extra card so have it with you.
And especially for digital . . . . ITS BACK!!!