'AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack' marks the first time the iconic rock band has released an entire album for video game play. The band's first inclusion in a music-based video game came with the launch of 'Rock Band 2', which featured AC/DC's Let There Be Rock. The 'AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack' set list includes 18 live tracks with more than 100 minutes of game play for each instrument.
- 18 Classic AC/DC Hits: AC/DC like you've never heard them before with access to 18 tracks from one of the band's legendary 1991 live performances!
- Export Tracks: Export all 18 tracks for play with Rock Band and Rock Band 2 games including World Tour mode and Battle of the Bands Challenges.
- Full 'Rock Band' Modes: Hours of play with Tour, Quickplay, Head to Head, Practice and Tutorial modes.
- Rock it Alone or in a Band: Master AC/DC's greatest hits with up to four people on vocals, guitar, bass and drums.
- Drumming in the spotlight! Showcase a real drum solo with Rock Band's freestyle drum fill windows featured in each song. Break out your own rhythm and style as anything goes.
- Call out the crowd! Vocalists can bring the crowd to their feet during Rock Band's freestyle vocal fill windows. Ad-lib your own words or shout to the crowd to raise the rock intensity of the performance.
- Boost your bonus! Earn bonus points for your band during Rock Band's Unison Phrase opportunities if everyone plays perfectly. A single mistake blows the phrase for everyone.
- Save your mates!: Band mates can fail out of a song for poor performance, but the band still plays on. Rescue your failing mate by busting out signature moves and blistering solos to wow the crowd with showmanship.
- Big Rock Endings: Let your band go crazy at the end of a song bashing, strumming and screaming to bring the house down and land one last score bonus in the process!
Shoot to Thrill
Back in Black
Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
Fire Your Guns
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Whole Lotta Rosie
You Shook Me All Night Long
Let There Be Rock
Highway To Hell
For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)