I was going to buy a Samsung 32" until my mate told me there are only a few companies who make the panels anyway, so there's not really any harm in buying a cheap brand when it comes to this sort of thing (so I'm told).
5/5 customer rating on Argos website out of 197 reviews.
Yeah it's probably not as good as a £500 Sony one but its fine for the console and a bit of casual TV watching (for me at least) so I'm happy with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap and cheerful TV.
Anyway here are the specs:
Television Picture Quality:
* High Definition Ready.
* Integrated digital (freeview).
* 32in (81cm) widescreen TV with (81cm) visible screen size.
* Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
* Brightness 500cd/m2.
* Contrast 1,200:1.
* Viewing angle 178/178.
* Progressive scan.
* 1 HDMI socket.
* 2 SCART sockets.
* Component video socket.
* Headphone socket.
* AV socket (rear).
* DC socket (rear).
* 2 x 8W RMS power input.
* Digitally interactive.
* Digital text.
* Digital video broadcasting (DVB).
* RF loop.
* Auto setup.
* Auto scan for new channels.
* Now and Next electronic programme.
* Electronic programme guide.
* 7 days electronic programme guide.
* Top up TV compatible.
* UHF/UHF tuner.
* Auto setup.
* Auto search tuner.
* Auto search labelling.
* Sleep timer.
* Child lock.
* Picture in Picture.
* Remote control requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
* 230V AC mains operated.
* Size of TV (H)56, (W)80.4, (D)12cm.
* Size of TV and stand (H)60.2, (W)80.4, (D)21cm.
* Weight of TV 14.5kg
* Weight of TV and stand 16.1kg.
* Suitable for wall mounting (brackets not supplied).
This is my first post, hope you guys will find it hot!