Go easy with me as it's my first time :)
I've just been looking for a new decent combi cordless drill to replace my £5 draper joke I got from Sainburys a while back. I was about to take the plunge on the recently advertised Makita Combi from Screwfix, when by fluke I came across this one from B&Q for £99.98. From a quick check online it seems to be a good quality bit of kit, so I've just picked one up from Methyr branch (they had one more left). It also appears to be available online too.
You get the Drill, plus 2x2aH Batteries, 35 min charger and carry case.
Here's the specs:
AEG BSB18STX 18V Cordless Heavy Duty Combi Hammer Drill Features
* Two-speed planetary synchromesh gear for max. torque.
* 22-stage torque adjustment plus additional drilling stage giving greater flexibility and precision whatever the material and screw size.
* Ideal for applications calling for high torque levels.
* Hammer-drill mode for drilling in masonry and stone.
* Electronic switch with variable speed for improved accuracy and less damage to screw-heads.
* FIXTEC and keyless chuck for comfortable, one-handed bit changing.
* Heavy duty metal keyless chuck 1,5-13 mm.
* Ergonomic Softgrip T-handle design for more comfortable use.
* Bit storage (with double sided bit).
AEG BSB18STX 18V Cordless Heavy Duty Combi Hammer Drill Specification
* Battery-pack voltage 18V.
* No-load speed 1st / 2nd gear 0-450/ 0-1650 rpm.
* Torque: soft joint / hard joint 38 / 68 Nm.
* Static stalling torque Nm 1./2. gear 55 / 24.
* Keyless chuck 1.5 - 13mm.
* Drilling capacity in steel / soft wood / masonry 13mm / 38mm / 18mm.
* Wood screws 10mm.
* In-service weight with battery and keyless chuck 3,1kg.