A 42" full hd tv for under £400 has to be a bargain in my opinion?
Spec is not the greatest but more than adequate for most.
Television Picture Quality:
* Full HD (1080p).
* Integrated digital (Freeview).
* 42in (106cm) widescreen TV with 106cm visible screen size.
* Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
* Brightness 450cd/m2.
* Contrast ratio 12,000:1 dynamic.
* Image enhancement.
* Viewing angle 178 degrees.
* Progressive scan.
* 3 HDMI sockets.
* 2 SCART sockets.
* PC input socket.
* Component video socket.
* Headphone socket.
* AV socket (rear).