Check this multimedia PC out from Aldi.
Bargain Galore or cheaper in PC World?
* 21.5'' multi-touch widescreen display for totally intuitive control with a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
* NVIDIA® GeForce® 9100MG DirectX®10 graphics with shared 256 MB memory
* Now with the fast and energy-saving technology!
* Large 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
* Comprehensive software package with original Windows® 7 Home Premium (OEM versions) (32 Bit preinstalled, 64 Bit recovery DVD included in delivery)
Simple programme selection by fingertip text input using handwriting or by keyboard all from a single source.
* Latest wireless LAN 802.11 n-standard technology with up to 300 MBit/s, 802.11 b/g compatible2
* Network controller Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
* Integrated 1.3 MP webcam with microphone
* Optimised for internet telephony and video conferencing
* Multiple connectivity options, e.g. Multi-card reader, 7 x USB 2.0, 1 x LAN (RJ45), 1 x DVB-T/analogue, 6-channel audio out (analogue + S/PDIF)
Online in no time at all discover, plan, shop keep in touch with friends using the integrated webcam all at the touch of a finger.
* Sound optimised integrated loudspeaker
* Multi-standard DVD/CD burner with DVD-RAM and dual-layer support4
* Integrated side buttons for easy and quick control of the volume and brightness
* Hard disk recorder with time shift function and EPG3
* Integrated DVB-T/analogue TV tuner incl. remote control1
Organise and edit photographs, create slide shows create CD and MP3 music libraries and play lists multimedia enjoyment via TV tuner, hard disk or DVD all controlled via the touchscreen or remote control.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Pentium, and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. 1) Requirement is a DVB-T or other digital service in your area 2) For complete performance you will need an IEEE 802.11 n router, not included, 300 MBit/s gross, net max. 75 MBit/s. Assuming there is a WLAN access point at the location 3) Internet access required for extended functionality. 4) You may only make copies of material for which you own the copyright, or for which you have obtained permission from the copyright owner to make copies. If you are not the owner of the copyright, or do not have the permission of the copyright owner to make copies, then you may infringe the copyright and be liable to possible claims for damages.