Alone in the Dark (PS2) £4.39 delivered at Amazon
* Central Park - One of the worlds most iconic and best loved urban landmarks has been accurately reproduced using satellite data and thousands of photographs
* Captivating Story - The story reveals the conspiracy behind Central Park and challenges beliefs on the afterlife based on ideas and theories drawn from real-world spiritual philosophies
* Narrative Intensity - Taking cues from blockbuster TV drama's, the story is told in a TV season-style narrative structure to deliver maximum intensity throughout, keeping the player hooked
* Real-World Rules - Revolutionary technology brings a new level of environmental interaction to the gameplay where anything you could do is real-life, you can do in the game
* Immersion - The player is plunged into the heart of the action in real-time with full movement control, in-game inventory system, on-body damage and healing system, and physiological effects
* Photographic Rendering - Edens proprietary Twilight technology and rendering engine create a lavishly detailed game world with highly realistic and advanced cinematographic effects including depth of field, camera focus, numerous light sources, moisture, reflections and high dynamic range effects.