Please dont vote cold just because you nver heard of it or don't want to spend this much for speakers.
This is one of the best 2.1 PC speaker IMHO. The second should be Logitech Z-2300 which has advance in power but lacks the fidelity and detail. The price has never been this low as far as I know. Spending more than £70 quids for a PC speaker might be crazy for some people but its quality is absolutely worth for the money.
Don't forget your Quidco.
* Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 103dB
* Total Continuous Power: 90Watts RMS
* System Response: 30Hz to 22kHz
* Drivers per satellite: One 1inch horn loaded tweeter, two 3inch full range Drivers
* Subwoofer Driver: One 6.5inch long throw woofer
* Spring clip speaker wire connectors
* Wireless remote & control pod for power, master volume, treble and bass
* Headphone and auxiliary input jack on control pod
* Audio input jack on subwoofer
* Dimensions (mm): Satellite: 132(w) x 63(d) x 260(h) / Subwoofer: 220(w) x 310(d) x 398(h)