Its like having a pro system behind the curtain!
It's pro audio in a sleek disguise. The Altec Lansing PT6021 system delivers pure, clean, uncluttered audio. High highs. Low lows. And, best of all, because it features InConcert technology, a fusion of pro audio line-array and tri-amp technologies, the sound feels like it's being directed right at you. InConcert Technology minimizes reverb from floors and ceilings. And volume drop-off is negligible even when you walk to the back of a big room.
The system's twin, ultra-slim satellites contain a total of twelve micro drivers, with each pair powered by its own discrete amplifier - that's three amps per satellite! A ported subwoofer completes the system and the sound by providing sophisticated, low-frequency bass. The slim, flat-panel satellites look perfect next to a flat-panel screen, and they feature removable bases for easy wall mounting. With the PT6021, you get incredible sound and cutting-edge design. Just the way you like it.
The Altec Lansing PT6021 features two ultra-slim satellites with a total of twelve 1" neodymium micro drivers, with each pair of micro drivers powered by its own discrete amplifier. From 150 Hz to 20 kHz, the frequency spectrum is split into three distinct overlapping bands and fed into micro drivers that are set at a precise distance from each other. A combination of precise driver spacing and low pass filters for each pair of drivers delivers a predictable vertical coverage pattern of 40° - 60° above 1,500 Hz. The end result is a crisp, high-fidelity, fully intelligible sound that is focused on the listening area.
A ported subwoofer completes the sound with low-frequency, full-throated bass. Set in a low-resonance wood cabinet for maximum sound with minimal distortion, the narrow-profile cabinet contains a long-throw 6.5" (165 mm) woofer designed to reproduce dynamic audio program material down to 32Hz. The subwoofer also contains seven discrete power amplifiers and the line array circuitry.
* Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 18 kHz (-10 dB)
* Maximum Output: 101 dB SPL (1m)
* System Power: 58 watts RMS @ 1% THD
* Satellite Power: 7 watts RMS @ 1% THD
* Subwoofer Power: 44 watts RMS @ 1% THD
* System THD (Input to Amplifier Output): <0.6% THD @ 1 kHz
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 78 dB
* Channel Separation: > 55 dB
* Input Impedance: 10 k ohm
* Input Sensitivity: -11.76 dBu (200 mV RMS)
* Maximum Input Level: +12 dBu (3.08 V RMS)
* Volume Control: 70 dB attenuation maximum
* Treble Level Control: +/- 9 dB @ 10 kHz
* Bass (Subwoofer) Level Control: +/- 10 dB @ 100 Hz
* Recommended Headphone Load Impedance: 32 ohms, each channel
* Headphone Output: 7mW into 32 ohms, both channels driven
* Drivers (per satellite): Six 1" / 25 mm full-range 8 ohm micro drivers
* Subwoofer Driver: One 6.5" / 165 mm long-throw 4 ohm woofer
* Cables: Satellite: 4-pin DIN cable (3 m / 9.8 ft.) with extension (2 m / 6.6 ft.)
* (Supplied with PT6021) Controller: 9-pin DIN cable (3 m / 9.8 ft.)
* RCA input cable (5 m / 16.3 ft.)
* Input Connections:
* Stereo RCA inputs Red (right) and White (left) on rear panel of subwoofer.
* One 3.5 mm stereo input on rear panel of subwoofer.
* One 3.5 mm auxiliary input is located on the wired control pod.
* Wired Control Pod: Rotary Up/Down Volume, Bass, Treble, and On/Standby
* Infrared Wireless Remote: Up/Down Volume, Bass, Treble, and On/Standby
* Enclosure Material & Finish:
* Satellites: Black injection-molded plastic with painted metal grill
* Subwoofer: Black painted 9 mm MDF with injection-molded front panel and painted metal grill.
* Satellite Dimensions: 64 mm (W) x 26 mm (D) x 365 mm (H).
* Subwoofer Dimensions: 216 mm (W) x 198 mm (D) x 406 mm (H)
Use attached voucher to buy at this price