* Players get to control a polar bear and a walrus in a changing 3D environment. Each animal has varying attributes such as speed, stamina, strength and hunger that will change depending upon their condition and surroundings.
* Each of the animals has their own episode to play through, both of which consist of 12 stages taking the player over mountains, turbulent ice sheets and oceans.
* Mini games help the animal to survive as they hunt for food, fight off predators and adapt to their environment.
* Features National Geographic information and presentation style which is not only educational, but will help the player to work through the game.
* Throughout the game, situations events, warnings and educational information will be presented by the game's narrator.
* Uses the intuitive Nintendo control schemes to immerse the player in the game experience.