Came across these earlier today. I use these pans and, like most of the reviewers, think they are pure quality. They are very heavy weight with a hard anodised finish. My OH doesn't like the 30cm skillet as it is too heavy for her. Fortunately, this set doesn't contain the 30cm skillet, so would be perfect for her!
These Analon professional sets tend to be on offer every summer sale and Christmas period for around £100 - £120 in John Lewis/Debenhams etc. I think 84 pounds is a steal.
* 16, 18 and 20cm saucepans, 20cm skillet plus a free 26cm stir fry
* A professional quality cookware range for use at home, which is used by Raymond Blanc in his world famous cookery school
* Heavy gauge Hard Anodized body
* Stainless steel riveted handle for maximum safety and durability
* Heat toughened glass lid
* Advanced, durable Autograph non-stick interior by DuPont for easy clean convenience and healthy cooking
* Oven safe to 240˚C/475˚F Gas Mark 9 without glass lids and 180˚C/350˚F Gas Mark 4 with lids
* Lifetime Guarantee