I was looking for a Mini-ITX Case to build a new HTPC.
The Coolermaster 130 I had in my basket at Amazon was out of stock so I found this alternative. Usually £49.99 around the web.
Maplin have it for £39.99 - Click and Collect as well as Free Delivery.
I've picked one up.
- Compatible with graphic cards up to 12.5” (317.5mm).
- Includes one silent 120mm rear fan with fluid dynamic bearings.
- Integrated LEDs are carefully calibrated to achieve optimal color and brightness.
- Advance cooling design ready for liquid cooling configurations.
- Compatible with all ATX standard power supplies(140 x 150 x 86mm)
- Stylish and sturdy brushed aluminum panels bring subtle elegance to your build
- Material 0.8mm Aluminum & 0.8mm Steel and Synthetic material
- Graphic card size …12.5h (317.5 mm)
- Cooling System 1 x 120 mm Rear Fluid Dynamic Bearing FDB fan, 1200 r. p. m, 18dB(included)
- Maximum CPU cooler height …170mm
- Drive Bays
- 1 x slim optical drive bay
- 2 x 2.5g HDD bays
- 3 x 3.5h HDD bays
- Top Ports, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Audio I/O (AC97 & HD Audio)
- Expansion Slots 2
- Motherboard Support Mini-ITX
- PSU mounts ATX standard PSU with 140 x 150 x 86mm
- Dimensions H*W*D 195 * 260 * 369mm