Apna Rice 5Kg Price Marked £4.99 at Tesco - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
18Expired

Apna Rice 5Kg Price Marked £4.99 at Tesco

£4.99 @ Tesco
got one of these at my local tesco today long grain matured basmati rice 5kg bag good price I thought, price is on the yellow strip. they are selling it online for a penny cheaper! Read More
miss money saver Avatar
6y, 5m agoFound 6 years, 5 months ago
got one of these at my local tesco today

long grain matured basmati rice 5kg bag

good price I thought, price is on the yellow strip.
they are selling it online for a penny cheaper!
Deal Tags:
More From Tesco:
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
miss money saver Avatar
6y, 5m agoFound 6 years, 5 months ago
Options

All Comments

(7) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/93/095793.jpg?

£7.99 in sainsburys


Why the cold vote?

Edited By: miss money saver on Nov 01, 2010 15:51: ??
#2
Looks good to me! heat added.
#3
That's odd, added heat, then it went straight back down to -1.
#4
Have been using this rice for thelast two years, buying it from tesco - very tasty
#5
The Apna rice is only 30% basmati. The other 70% is a long grain rice
banned#6
bought 2 bags last time it was this price

really wish I hadnt. Quite possibly the worst rice I have ever come across. Just finished 1 bag but gonna throw the other 5kg away now as its that bad.
banned 1 Like #7

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!