Cheapest Headphones with TWO DRIVERS in each earpiece. Stock: Coming soon
Rediscover your music.
Put on the Apple In-Ear Headphones, select your favorite track, and hear musical details you never knew existed. It's almost like you're experiencing your music for the first time.
Two drivers in each earpiece.
Each earpiece contains two separate high-performance drivers a woofer and a tweeter resulting in rich, detailed, and accurate sound reproduction and amazing bass response for all types of music.
Impressive sound isolation.
Choose from three sizes of soft, silicone ear tips for a comfortable, stable fit. When inserted in your ear, they create a seal that blocks outside noise so you can get the most from your music.
Control your iPod.
The control capsule located on the cable of the right earpiece includes a microphone and three buttons. Here's what you can do with this convenient remote:*
* Adjust volume by pressing the + and - buttons.
* Control music and video playback including play/pause and next/previous by pressing the center button.
* Record voice memos on supported iPod models.
Steel mesh caps for protection.
Stainless steel mesh caps protect the precision acoustic components from dust and debris. You can remove the caps for cleaning or replace them with an extra set that's included in the box.
Whats in the Box
* Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
* Carrying case
* Three sets of silicone ear tips (small, medium, large)
* Two replacement mesh caps
* Frequency response: 5Hz to 21kHz
* Impedance (at 100Hz): 23 ohms
* Sensitivity (at 100Hz): 109 dB SPL/mW
* Drivers: Custom two-way balanced armature (woofer and tweeter in each earpiece)
Length and Weight
* Cable length: 1065 mm from audio jack to splitter; 330 mm to earpiece
* Weight: 0.4 ounce (10.2 grams)
* Four-conductor 3.5 mm audio jack
The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation), iPod classic (120GB), and iPod touch (2nd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models.