Your iPod nano is the perfect companion for your active lifestyle. Smaller than an iPod mini and thinner than an iPod shuffle, iPod nano slips comfortably into a shirt or hip pocket. Listen to music, view your photos, and take your contacts and calendars with you wherever you go.In addition to all the features you expect from an iPod, your iPod nano also includes a stopwatch for timing your workouts, a clock that allows you to view multiple time zones, and a screen lock that keeps others from viewing the data on your iPod.
Add accessories to your iPod nano and your music will always keep up with you - at home, on the go, even in your car. Get started by exploring our ingenious Lanyard Headphones and iPod nano Armbands. iPod nano's Click Wheel puts music under your thumb. Click to fast-forward, rewind, play, pause or access menus. Run your thumb over the touch-sensitive surface to control volume. Or up to 4 hours of slideshows with music. The iPod battery can be charged up to 80 percent capacity in an hour and a half; a full charge takes just 3 hours.
* Apple Ipod Nano 1GB for Mac & PC (White)
* Overview: Only .27 inches thin and 1.5 ounces, iPod nano packs a lot into its diminutive design. Up to 14 hours of battery life. 1GB of storage. A bright colour display. The Apple Click Wheel. A Dock connector that fits an entire ecosystem of iPod accesso
* Music: Finding and playing music on iPod nano is simple. Menu options let you browse by artist, composer, album, song, genre or playlist. Want to mix things up? Click Shuffle Songs. iPod nano makes your music look as good as it sounds, thanks to a 1.5-inc
* Podcasts: The iTunes Podcast Directory features thousands of free podcasts - radio shows you subscribe to - including favorites from such big names as ABC News, Adam Curry, ESPN, KCRW, WGBH and many more. Browse and subscribe to podcasts, then sync them t
* Audiobooks: The digital shelves of the iTunes Music Store are stocked with more than 11,000 audiobooks - including such exclusives as the entire Harry Potter series - so you can catch up on your reading wherever iPod nano takes you. Browse audiobooks from
* Photos: iPod nano holds up to 15,000 photos, you can sync from your Mac or Windows PC via iTunes. Use the Click Wheel to scroll through photo thumbnails the same way you scroll through song titles. To see a photo full-screen, click the center button. You
* Calendar & Contacts: Ever forgotten a doctor's appointment or wished you had a friend's address handy? Good thing iPod nano lets you take your calendar and contacts with you. With support for Address Book and iCal on the Mac and Outlook or Outlook Express
* World Clock: iPod nano's nifty World Clock lets you check the time, fall asleep to music and wake up to it, too. Open more than one clock to scroll between as many time zones as you choose. The clock faces even appear white or black to indicate day or nig
* Extras: Your calendar, contacts and the World Clock appear in Extras, along with a few more handy items. Take the Screen Lock, for example. Use the Click Wheel to choose a four-digit combination and protect your iPod nano from prying eyes. Store Notes tha
* On-the-Go Options: When inspiration strikes, feel free to rate songs or create playlists right from your iPod nano. To create an On-the-Go Playlist, select a song, then press and hold the centre button until the song flashes. To rate a song as it plays, c
* Settings: Customize menus, check capacity, change your language, change how your iPod nano sounds and more, all from the Settings menu. Click About to see how many songs are on your iPod nano and how much capacity you have left. Click Main Menu to select
* OS Required: Apple MacOS X 10.4.3 or later (Mac) Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 or Windows XP Home or Professional Service Pack 2 or later (PC)
* Warranty: 90 days of telephone support and a one-year limited warranty
Manufactuer's Warranty: Your iPod comes with single incident telephone support for the first 90 days and a one-year limited warranty.