something wrong on hotdeals site at the mo so link not working here it is anyway and its at warehouse aquatics.http://www.warehouse-aquatics.co.uk/index.php?p=product&products_id=5050&cid=1
these are both reef white and white tiles and are a very good light for the marine aquarium!
check video out in next post.
use code XMAS2010 to get 10% off and select next day delivery to get free delivery.
big saving here on these!
AquaBeam 1000 HD Ultra Solid State Aquarium Lighting Tile - Reef White
AquaBeam 1000 HD Ultra Solid State Aquarium Lighting Tile
Reef White 14,000K - 7 x 14000K White LED's & 3 x 50000K Blue LED's
• Creates a natural “shimmer” effect.
• Delivers high LUX and PAR values which means it is suitable for all
marine set ups including reef tanks incorporating LPS and SPS hard corals.
• Suitable as an alternative to metal halides.
• Very compact - just 20 x 20cm - and suitable for all aquarium types including nano and other smaller tanks.
• Cool running with low heat transfer to aquarium water reducing the need for expensive cooling systems.
• Suitable for installation in aquarium hoods.
• Offers a minimum of 50,000 hours lamp life - 6x standard fluorescent lighting.
• Versatile mounting fixtures included, allowing a wide variety of replacement, retrofit and new install options on all sizes of aquaria.
• Low running costs and environmentally friendly - long-life, very low carbon footprint and NO MERCURY.
• Future-proofed with built-in capability and compatibility for digital control including timing and dimming and available with or without an AquaRay Control unit.
• Sealed, water-resistant casing and a low voltage DC power supply makes AquaRay easy and safe to use in all conditions.
• Designed and manufactured by Tropical Marine Centre in the EU.
• Available in Marine White (10 x 14,000K white LEDS) and ReefWhite (7 x 14,000K white LEDS and 3 x 50,000K blue LEDs).
• 5 year guarantee.
• MMS Modular Mounting System compatible, offering an extensive range of mounting options for your AquaRay light unit!
*Cree and the Cree logo are registered trademarks of Cree, Inc