Bought 2 of these today (Thursday). They are perfect hand luggage if flying with EasyJet (As I am on 1st July :)) although I'm not sure on other Airlines size restrictions so you're best to check first. I'm pleasantly surprised at how large but light they are. Ideal if you're planning to bring items back from your holiday or even if you need that extra space when going. I'd also add that this suitcase could be used as a main suitcase if going away for a week, which will save on checked-in luggage charges.
* Quick release straps.
* Security / clothes retaining straps.
* 3 pockets.
* Packing straps.
* 2 corner wheels.
* 2 handles.
* Size (H)50, (W)38.5, (D)17.5cm / (H)20, (W)15, (D)7in.
* Weight 2.5kg.
* Capacity 35 litres.
* EasyJet Restrictions (H)55, (W)40, (D)20cm = OK
* RyanAir Restrictions (H)55, (W)40, (D)20cm, 10kg = OK
* BmiBaby Restrictions (H)55, (W)40, (D)20cm, 10kg = OK
* Jet2 Restrictions H)46, (W)30, (D)23cm, 10kg = Not Allowed
* Flythomascook Restrictions H)43, (W)28, (D)23cm, 5kg = Not Allowed