Asda BBQ12 Burgers Now 50p - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
68Expired

Asda BBQ12 Burgers Now 50p

dapp Avatar
6y, 3m agoFound 6 years, 3 months ago
cracking price, got reduced to £1 when other bbq range went down now they`re reduced again to 50p

12 burgers for 50p bargain

info: burgers are 80% beef so not toooo bad
Deal Tags:
More From Asda:

All Comments

(3) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
1 Like #1
If these cheap nasty things are 80% beef, I'll eat my sofa! I don't doubt that 80% of them comes from a cow, but that will include tail, ears and a-hole! haha, the other 20% will come from the sweepings from the factory floor! Yum yum, ha!
#2
Terrible things fell to pieces in the george foreman.
#3
You have to wonder what is in them for this price?

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!