The game will provide you with the most authentic Ashes experience possible without having to don your white.
Delivering all the exciting, athletic, skilful and technical elements of the sport, the games comprehensive Ashes mode will feature all five Tests played out at carefully detailed recreations of each authentic venue.
Featuring twelve Test playing nations and eighteen stadia from around the world, Ashes Cricket 2009 is the most comprehensive cricket video game ever.
Experience the whole gamut of the world of cricket from the iconic Ashes series, Test matches, ODIs and 20 over games. The kits, the pacing, the atmosphere and the players all change depending upon your game mode.
- Enhanced bowling experience:
- Make decisions as the bowler does with an intuitive, interactive bowling control scheme
Dynamic and intuitive batting:
- Feel more in control of the ball than ever before, with greater coverage and shot choice
- Official Hawk-Eye Tracking:
- Official Hawk-Eye visualisations, as seen on TV
Cricket Legends Mode:
- Learn how to master the disciplines of batting, bowling and fielding with coaching from Sir Ian Botham and Shane Warne
- Play in stadiums from around the world:
- Eighteen of the world's most recognisable stadia recreate geographic conditions and climates, as well as true-to-life crowd noise and atmosphere. Expect swing in England, bounce in Australia and extra turn in India
- Full online multiplayer gaming.
- Single and Multiplayer Modes:
- Two player Co-op play, with up to four player vs matches.