Usually around the £80-100 mark. A superb triathalon shoe!!!!
But not really for the fashion concious (Please don't vote cole because they are FUGLY, these are great performing shoes)
Named after the Australian Noosa Triathlon, the Asics Gel Noosa Tri 5 Running Shoes combines triathlon-specific technologies with a head-turning design. This edition features Asymmetrical Lacing Design for an improved fit, as well as additional elastic laces to save time during race transitions. The design includes a glow-in-the-dark logo stripe for visibility in low light. The Gel Noosa Tri 5 is a top-of-the-line shoe for runners who want to stand out from the pack.
* Air Mesh
* Synthetic Leather Upper.
* Biomorphic Fit - The biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit, improved comfort, less rick of injury and enhanced performance.
* Solyte Midsole - Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
* DuoMax - A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide smooth over-pronation control.
* Trusstic - A moulded component under the mid-foot area. Provides stability and in combination with the contoured midsole helps to control torsion.
* AHAR+ Heel - Asics High Abrasion Resistance rubber is a tough rubber compound used at the heavy contact areas of the outsole. Helps to reduce excessive wear.
* DuraSponge Rubber Forefoot - A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
* DuoSole - Outsole construction that offers lightweight flexibility and traction.
* Removable Perforated Ortholite Sockliner.