Asics Gel Nordic Gore-Tex Trail Shoes. This is a top of the range trail and walking shoe for the athlete that takes their outdoor trekking very sriously.
* spEVA - The SpEVA midsole material provides shock absorption. An improvement upon the ASICS traditional EVA system, balloon-like polymers quickly recover their shape to be ready to absorb the impact of each successive step.
* I.G.S - I.G.S.® (Impact Guidance System): Meeting the demands of all athletic activities, the I.G.S.® (Impact Guidance System is a technical design philosophy that allows the foot to perform in a more natural manner.
* Duomax - A proprietary ASICS® system consisting of two or more different density midsole materials, designed to help correct the degree and velocity of pronation.
* Gel - The ASICS GEL System is based on a special kind of silicone that enables optimal shock absorbtion. Gel Units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
* AHAR+ - ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber is a tough compound used at the heavy contact areas of the outsole. it helps to reduce excessive wear. AHAR+ is a lighter version of the general AHAR.
* PHF - Personal Heel Fit, is made of a high density foam which moulds perfectly around the shape of the hell and Achilles tendon. This supports reduces slippage and provides comfort and fit. The foam reboudns to its original shape when not in use.
* Gore-Tex XCR - membrane for complete waterproof capability.
* Flex Grooves - These are located in the forefoot and / or rearfoot for increased Flexibility and cushioning.
The sturdiest of walking shoes. Features a waterproof Gore Tex XCR membrane for complete waterproof capability, coupled with an array of ASICS technologies to support and cushion the walker.
Delivery is a fiver, and only size 6 1/2 left.